Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pokemon Crystal Mac Pokemon Crystal Rom Not Saving! What Do I Do?

Pokemon Crystal Rom not saving! What do I do? - pokemon crystal mac

I'm on a Mac OS X if it means anything, but I downloaded Pokemon Crystal rom and it works well, but even if it is the time of closing to save the emulator, said that there is an error creating a backup file. Is there a specific place that I do this? Is there another method you can use to save the game? Or should I save a backup file (and if so, where can I?)

1 comment:

ukisean said...

just trying to play like a real boy to save through the game. If not, save the game state, thought the emulator to work on a new location can

Save the download of a game is unnecessary problems, try another emulator or try to download ROM try again, but from another location, http://dopeROMs.com

not sure what you are doing wrong, because he downloaded only a DopeROMs ROM on my Mac as a test and download as A. ROM zip, opened with Stuffit Expander. As the ROM before you unpack it? If you try to unzip-EN leave, and if you try to decompress it. Save the game will be broadcast. EMS? If you try to use this extension

Post a Comment