Thursday, January 7, 2010

Motorcycle Led Tail Lights I Would Like To Convert My Motorcycle Tail And Brake Lights For An LED Unit?

I would like to convert my motorcycle tail and brake lights for an LED unit? - motorcycle led tail lights

I would like to create my own unit of LED lights on my bike. I will try to use the order of 40 LEDs. I do not know what type of LEDs would be adequate, the size of the resistors I use, how can I thread. There is also a kind of basis that the LEDs can be placed?
I am building a metal box to the LEDs in the house I know is that the 12V battery voltage is runing and there are 2 circuits is one of the brake lights and the other just normal operation. White LEDs have, because I installed a red diffuser on the rear fenders. Any help would be greatly appreciated, or a useful path to "true" Thanks to evaluate

2 comments:

sosgez said...

You may find cheaper and easier to get a replacement LED lamps. Try cpc.co.uk, farnell.co.uk, rswww.com, marl.co.uk.

If yoiu have to do to you) RS squarepad breadboard (instead of the old VEROBOARD (strips of copper.

You will probably Sevel groups of LEDs), each with a series resistor (current limit, say, 100 ohms or less.
The sets are in parallel. The number of LEDs depends on the voltage drop in the rated current. You can run close to the border, you might say, 30mA.

Believe me, a number of replacement LED is much simpler. You have to install a rule on the screw, so that your second drive.

efes_haz... said...

I realized that in the catalog of FNAC, which has resulted in the replacement lamp for some. They attached great importance to say, they were not legal for use on public roads.
Sorry, but you can be unreliable in the soil.

Post a Comment