Thursday, January 14, 2010

Korean Jars Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Purchase Huge (4-5 Feet High/2-3feet Wide) Jars For Korean Kimchee In America?

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase huge (4-5 feet high/2-3feet wide) jars for Korean Kimchee in America? - korean jars

H Mart has done. This link is to a map of the United States and that States have, so you can find one near you:

http://www.hmart.com/ourstore/ourstore_m ...

and this link should contain a list of all Korean stores in the United States, if not an H-Mart in the vicinity you will find:

http://www.koreanfeast.com/korean_market ...

www.kgrocer.com and can be purchased online and if they do not appear on the site, you may request in writing an application to their customer service.

2 comments:

O_h said...

lol my best friend LOVE kimchi. (Tho, it is not Asia)
It depends on where you live, but I'm pretty sure you Mart distributed nationwide.
large enough bottles sold.
Tip: Place the apple good or farm. Also for sale!
Fortunately finding that

carina52... said...

Have you tried looking on the Internet? I have some very exotic food in it.

Post a Comment