Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All Inclusive Orlando Packages 1 Day Coach Trip From Miami To Busch Gardens???

1 day coach trip from Miami to Busch Gardens??? - all inclusive orlando packages

I'm going to Miami for a vacation in about 4 weeks and I want to go Busch Gardens (I'm a big fan of roller coasters). I was looking for a travel time of a full day, including Busch Gardens in Miami, but not been able to find that trips to parks in Orlando. Who knows whether companies that TRIPS should be managed? Busch Gardens is by far the best roller coaster! I do not want to take separate buses and organize everything yourself, but you can find charter buses for 50 people!
Salud!

2 comments:

Andy said...

One possibility is a Greyhound bus in Tampa and then take a bus or taxi to the gardens. However, the trip takes 8-10 hours. The cost is $ 42.00 - $ 49.00 per trip. You can also take the bus to Orlando (5-6 hours, $ 55.00), then by shuttle bus to Busch Garden Park (1 / 12 hours, 10.00) (see website at Busch Garden Address Book) . No matter how you look, you have to spend the night in a hotel near the garden

Isis! said...

Well, I know, I tried to go to Busch Gardens, but it is completely packed or something. I suggest you go to Universal, which also in Orlando. Universal has many mountains, too. Duling is the Dragon roller coaster. There are many twist and turns.

I hope that helped.

Enjoy!

Post a Comment