Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bleeding Fissure Bleeding Hemorrhoid/anal Fissure?

Bleeding hemorrhoid/anal fissure? - bleeding fissure

On the last weekend and early this week, I suffered from food poisoning. Therefore, I now have hemorrhoids, which seems pretty bad / anal fissures. I have not seen, but it seems that the edge of my anus is swollen. The pain is not so much a problem as they can be treated, but is bleeding. In the last 2-3 days of bleeding were consistent. Not much on a regular basis, some more than it would be quite rude, like a bad deal. I tried the sitz baths, Neosporin, ice and placed on the abdomen as a treatment.

The pain has decreased dramatically, so I feel it does not work a little, but the bleeding. I'm still trying Tucks pads, as I have seen recommended are really the best way to stop bleeding, and there are other home remedies to stop it?

3 comments:

essentia... said...

Suppository solve the problem for you hemmorhoidal annusol

menysch said...

Get online Rue Care Oil is available - it stops bleeding and is ideal for the treatment of hemorrhoids and fissures.

keithw80... said...

The itching and burning caused by hemorrhoids can have difficulty sitting. How can relieve discomfort and outbreaks of control? According to the studies or other evidence, self-care steps can help you:

http://www.solgar.co.uk/healthnotes/heal ...

Keith Woolley

Post a Comment