Saturday, January 16, 2010

Connecting 2 Projectors Got My Video Camera Connected 2 Laptop, How To Output Full Screen To Projector?

Got my Video Camera connected 2 laptop, how to output full screen to projector? - connecting 2 projectors

I connected a digital camera and recognized in my Windows XP laptop.
I also have a digital projector that projects on my desk in a large screen.

What I want to do is get my camera will not record anything but show on my laptop in full screen mode, so that it can be projected.

I do not know how. Thank you.

PS You connect the camera directly to the projector is not an option.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Locate the configuration that most video cameras have settings that let you connect to capture video to the computer.

Anonymous said...

try to capture video for free applications at W / UR VCAM:
Debut or NCH
Virtual Dub http://www.virtualdub.org/
XP / Windows Movie Maker

Post a Comment