Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Telephone Preference System When Standing In A Queue, Why Does The Telephone Take Preference, When You Are There First?

When standing in a queue, why does the telephone take preference, when you are there first? - telephone preference system

When the tail of doctors, for example, I'm in the line next, mid-term for me seing the phone rings, I call on hold, and.
In reserve until the swimming lessons for my daughter, I was told from one point on the left side started to to go into details, the phone rang, the receptionist replied, "What was the last position Gone" to lead the call !
It was a word "calm" with the manager, I ordered.
If this happens to me now, I earn more, and press the Cancel button on the phone and say, "that was before the complainant."
Treated as a troublemaker.
What is your opinion? Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment