Friday, December 25, 2009

Change Period Pill How To Change My Period Week When On Birth Control?

How to change my period week when on birth control? - change period pill

I just started ortho tricyclolen pill 2 months ago. At the moment I'm at the end of my pack of sugar pills in the 2nd. I realized that my period of time in a very bad time for me for months, and I want to change, or a week later, my time with two months long, how can I do that? I'm going for my pill for a week, then again when my time comes later, or I will spare me the sugar pills and start a new pack?

3 comments:

Brutally Honest said...

The next month, do not take sugar pills. Simply start your next pack immediately (so that) you take six weeks of active pills in total.

This is the time in 3 weeks delay and help you adjust to a time when it would be better for you.

Just do more than all 3 months, because these pills are not designed for continuous operation.

Tasha said...

I stayed on the pill and skip the sugar pills.

sunnie_C... said...

You can do well, I usually go a week, then a week later, if necessary. I had a problem with it. Skipping a period is not bad, as long as not all the time. I had a great holiday deal and do not want that. (I was on the same chip as you are).

Post a Comment